[TenTec] Hayseed capacitors 1/19 update

Tom NØJMY n0jmy at hayseedhamfest.com
Tue Jan 19 07:28:11 PST 2010

1/19/10 UPDATE: Twist-tab can-cap situation: On December 21st, 2009
Hayseed Hamfest was informed by a major supplier that a critical part
for our twist-tab style can-caps was no longer available. Therefore, we
were forced to stop taking orders for those cans as of that day.

We are presently engaged in dealing with tool-and-die makers, as well as
plating and laser cutting concerns. It is our intention to tool up for
production of the part in question "in-house".

PLEASE NOTE: Multi-section *tubular* capacitors (for AA5's, etc.) and
Collins plug-in caps are not affected by this situation.

We still have a limited supply of twist-tab caps in stock, as well as
quantity that were ordered before the cut-off date.  These should be
coming in over the next couple of weeks.  We are presently preparing a
list of remaining stock and will post it to the lists when it is completed.

We will not be able to replenish this stock until such time as the
material becomes available again.

Please check the web-site for further details as they become available.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

73,
Tom NØJMY .   .

Hayseed Hamfest Co. - Multi-section Can Capacitors
for vintage Heathkit, Drake, Halli, Hammy, more...
www.hayseedhamfest.com