[TenTec] digital

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 13:27:13 PST 2010

Steve,

Thanks for your offer.  I am using the Accessory cable and I built a
quick and dirty interface  to drop down the speaker output from my
laptop to feed the line input on the Jupiter. The sound input  on my
laptop is happy with the line out from the Jupiter.  My Thinkpad, which
crashed and burned, had line in and out so life was simple then. But the
HP is not as cooperative.  Vox works on the HP  but I think I will be
better served with PTT, so I am gathering parts for an interface that
will pull DTR & RTS out the usb/serial line for PTT control.  Having
that switched accessory jack is great!.It does make life easy.

John / WA1JG

STEVEN KLINE wrot