[TenTec] Omni VI+ as the best rig

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Thu Jan 21 22:40:37 PST 2010

Gents & ladies,

I don't have the newest TenTec rigs but I really love my old Corsair
II. I'm in the process of replacing all the electrolytics with new
Ultra Low ESR caps. After so many years, there's a bit of internal
noise that wasn't there before and I suspect these caps will fix the
issues. When it's up to its usual par, it hears a fly pass gas at 20
feet.

With that I submit the Corsair II as one of the top 3 TenTec rigs
ever made.

Gary
KA1J