[TenTec] Omni VI+ the best and other great radios

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 22 07:52:46 PST 2010

Thanks for the encouragement on learning CW -- It is proving
quite a challenge, as I am a "quick study" - I read it, and if it
makes sense, I know it.   But this requires PRACTICE and
lots of it.  I have never had to be disciplined to learn that way.
It is a real challenge to practice and my mind wanders all over
the place while I am at it.   But I am making progress.  I have
some local friends also learning it so we are coming along.