[TenTec] Manuals and serial control of Delta II

Alan Sewell N5NA alan.n5na at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:46:48 PST 2010

I suspect the Delta II and Argo II use Icom commands.  There is info
from 1998 at <http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=536addr> for setting
the transceiver address.

I think you just need an Icom CI-V interface to plug into the 1/8" jack
in the back of the rig.  Set your software for one of the older Icom
rigs and see what happens.

73,

Alan  N5NA