[TenTec] Firmware 2.063Xg.

N2FQ n2fq at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 22 19:49:03 PST 2010

Hello.

Similar experience here but I have kept the beta installed. I don't
really had the need for the tick marks.

Only scare when installing was the screen when all gray and couldn't
read any instructions on

the screen. It turns out that the default contrast is 50%.

So after installation, I preformed the contrast adjustment under the
chassis.

gud luck

Fernando N2FQ