[TenTec] Firmware 2.063Xg.

Robb Urie rurie at mywdo.com
Fri Jan 22 19:09:11 PST 2010

This is normal, no more "tick marks" or user selectable sweep range.  You
will also notice that the S-meter will hang at the last reading as you spin
the knob.
But I find that the NR is working again, still not as well as version 1x
firmware, but an improvement.  Still waiting for a final product, but
getting impatient.

Robb NØRU