[TenTec] Orion II Transmit Problem

Richard Cash w4wu at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 14:16:35 PDT 2010

I turned my Orion II on this afternoon and suddenly have no transmit output. I have reset the radio and still no output on any band, any mode. I have checked the menus, but see nothing wrong. I have tried two power supplies and on a dummy load. I am using the current software. There are no suspicious odors or any other indication of something wrong. Any suggestions? Ten-Tec is closed but I will try them in the morning if they are open for the holiday.
Thanks to the group.
Dick W4WU