[TenTec] Orion II Transmit Problem

n4dxi at aol.com n4dxi at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 15:33:58 PDT 2010

I also had the same problem and sent my Orion 2 to TT for repairs, I feared the worst, like blown finals.

Turned out that TT just reset the Orion 2, replaced the Beta firmware with the last full update, put in some updates not related to the problem.  If you wish, I can get the invoice to see exactly what they did.  They even swapped out the rubber bands on my tuning knob at no charge.  I was relieved it was not a major malfunction.

73....John Bescher, N4DXI