[TenTec] vista

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 14:16:31 PDT 2010

I agree with Jack......Unless perhaps you enjoy experimenting with the
computer
aspects of the hobby, by forcing Linux to do stuff with tons of patches, and
hidden drivers, or
wondering why Win7 or Vista won't run something that has always chugged
along....stick with
XP, just like Win98 took a few years before everything caught up to it!

....Dave