[TenTec] more oscilloscope questions

Walt Amos waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Tue Jul 13 06:45:50 PDT 2010

Ah, yes, a $2000 scope to check out a $200 kit radio!

BUT, alas, I did get something out of it all, the address of the guy who repairs and sell scopes so will CALL HIM and see if he will be willing to tackle my SM-220 as I dearly miss it and it has kept me clean for many years! At 80 yrs old SM-220 and my TOWER are looking way out of reach! Repaired the old 220 before myself but just not up to it any more, darn!

BUT, yes, time to bury the scope stuff as I GOT WHAT I NEEDED OUT OF IT :-) I do have a rotten old HEATHKIT scope that is just fine for signal tracing and it has served me well over the years!

A Bientot.

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.