[TenTec] more oscilloscope questions

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 07:58:14 PDT 2010

Guys,

I started it by asking some questions, and I thank all who responded.
Looking into a couple right now. Thanks to all who responded here and who
emailed privately. I have all the information I need at the moment and it is
much appreciated.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio