[TenTec] Orion, LP-PAN, N4PY and PowerSDR-IF -- The Video

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:27:57 PDT 2010

  Very nice video Rick Well done !  you should send this to the powers
to be at Ten Tec and show them what a nice outcome the idea provides . I
so wish Ten Tec would incorporate a feature as this pan adapter in there
radio .  I have the Orion II model 566 and like it very much but a
feature like this would make it fantastic .  great work .  John Molenda
kb2huk