[TenTec] O II .Firmware 2.043B

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 20:01:09 PDT 2010

I just downloaded and installed this one. In the first 5 min or so
(hardly enough time to really evaluate much of anything) it seems very nice.

I note that the waterfall display has been disabled fro the time
being, but the NR seems to be better. Also, the AF AGC seems to also
have fallen by the wayside. I won't miss that much, since I never used it.

All in all, it's good to see Mr. Henry back. Even though I'm certain
that ham radio is a rather small part of TT's overall business, by
whatever means TT seems to once again be able to work on their ham
radio issues.

73,

Kim N5OP