[TenTec] New software

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 10:34:56 PDT 2010

I see that T-T has posted a comment about the NR.  My own experience,  that
using a high setting of NR (9) and an AGC slope of 1:10 reduces the popping
 and distortion, is in line with their comment.  However, it still seems to
 me that the new NR needs some more "fine tuning."

I've set the sidetone level to 30 and it sounds pretty good with my 400 Hz
tone.

73,

In a message dated 6/5/2010 3:03:23 P.M. GMT Standard Time, w5pny at arrl.net