[TenTec] Need instructions for T Kit Model 1251 RF Counterpoise

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Sun Jun 6 05:58:23 PDT 2010

Good Morning Jerry.  This is your lucky day.  In front of me is a like new
manual for the TT 1251.  I seem to recall selling the unit sometime back and
the guy forget to get the manual,  I'll check on that.  Anyway you will have
the manual or a copy of same, your choice.  I am going to be out of touch
until Thrusday, but e-mail me back and I will follow your instructions to
send it in about a week.  Have a nice Sunday....... Regards,  Bob K4BG