[TenTec] Centaur 411 problem really solved - TT beyond the call of duy

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Wed Jun 9 08:07:39 PDT 2010

Good morning all,

Recall that my problem was that on 40 meters there was a 3:1 SWR between the
exciter and the AMP.  I figured that it was the input filter and pulled it -
end of problem.

I received an email from Paul Clinton, TT Service Manager, this AM that
demonstrated, once again, follow-up and great good will.

The input filter for the 411 to allow it to OP on 10 meters has been out of
stock for a while.  So, Paul said that the components for making the filter
were on their way to me.

Happy ending!

73,

Kris KM2KM