[TenTec] Orion AM ALC

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Mon Jun 14 07:14:58 PDT 2010

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/pdf/5610027.pdf And I recall
its author loosing his license by insisting ultra modulation met the FCC
rules, probably
57 or '58. My general was dated October 56 the month of that article
(QST Oct 56 pages 27-29).

As I recall, he claimed it couldn't splatter, the FCC said it splatters
so quit using it and he didn't.

73, Jerry, K0CQ