[TenTec] For Sale: Orion II with AT

Mark DeBord markinkpt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:23:42 PDT 2010

I forgot to mention this Orion II has the built in automatic antenna tuner.

Thanks,

Mark

Subject: For Sale: Orion II
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:06:02 -0400

I have an excellent condition Orion II 566 boxed with with power supply wires/connectors, manual and included packet for sale. Includes all 3 optional roofing filters 300 hz, 600 hz, and 1.8 hz. Radio is always covered and has never been around smoke. $2850 shipped to the lower 48 states. Ask questions to my email address on QRZ.COM. It is perfect for those who have been wanting to upgrade to a great radio. I am only selling due to downsizing needs.

Thanks,
Mark KA4ICK