[TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 13:54:59 PDT 2010

Yes, that is correct.  Where it is pulling the default value from I am not certain, nor am I certain that everyones default values are the same, however, what is key is that it is returning some default other than last setting when the radio was turned off.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to confirm, perhaps there are others who will still confirm and advise so were sure.

Steve - W5JK