[TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 05:24:41 PDT 2010

Peter,

More likely that your friend had an issue with the download coincidental with skipping a release and when he went back to do them in order they all downloaded correctly, including the latest version with no error.  There has never been a serial rule in place that I am aware of, requiring you to sequentially perform updates.

Still good advice to re-install the loads, and at the end of the day he ended up with a good version of the final load installed, which was the objective.

73 - Steve W5JK