[TenTec] Orion AM ALC/304's

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 07:37:20 PDT 2010

John,

Well, it was 50 years ago so I can't really be sure of anything!  As  best
I can recall, though, we had THs in the modulator and TLs in the Class C
finals.  The exciter was a Collins 310B and the receiver an A-line, I  believe
a 75A-2.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 6/18/2010 3:26:42 A.M. GMT Standard Time,