[TenTec] Two Scouts for sale

Jliving39 at aol.com Jliving39 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 06:08:05 PDT 2010

Have two Scouts for sale.  No issues known with either rig.  Both  are
currently set for 25 watts since I used them both mobile.  You can  easily
adjust to full power.

(1)  Scout with noise blanker, hand mike, power cable, manual, and  modules
for 7, 10, and 14 mhz.  Price $290 and I pay shipping.

(2)  Scout with noise blanker, hand mike, power cable, manual, and  modules
for 14, 21, and 28 mhz.  Price $290 and I pay shipping.

Terms:  Upon receipt of a cashier's check will ship same day.

Reason to sell:  Now using the ARGO V mobile and also just bought
yesterday an ICOM 7000.  Scouts are now excess.

PS:  I am a TenTec man.  Have a Corsair, OMNI V, VI+, VII, Argo  509, 515,
V, and a 6n2 in the shack.
These are NOT for sale.

Please e-mail me directly, _jliving39 at aol.com_ (mailto:jliving39 at aol.com) ,
if interested.