[TenTec] Titan III Owners.....question

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 3 18:10:14 PST 2010

Fan noise is non-existant - I don't every hear it.  Relay noise is loud
enough to notice.  In fact, I usually set the CW QSK delay to 15% on my
Orion2 to minimize relay chatter between characters.  I don't like fast qsk
anyway, so that's not a problem for me.  I like to hear between words, but
not characters.

Dave WN5V