[TenTec] Wanted 962 Power Supply

Speer, Doug Doug.Speer at FairbanksMorse.com
Thu Mar 4 05:36:46 PST 2010

Does anyone have a Model 962 Power supply in good electrical and cosmetic condition you are willing to sell?  I would consider a Model 961 as well.  If you have one for sale please contact me off line with condition and price information.

Doug, W9PN
doug.speer at fairbanksmorse.com<mailto:doug.speer at fairbanksmorse.com>

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.