[TenTec] Sidetone only for Omni 6+ in CW mode?

John - K4WJ k4wjfoc1749 at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 7 18:57:44 PST 2010

Barbara,

Hit the ST key in the upper right corner of the key pad. This will turn on
the sidetone. Then hit the CW button, which is under the TUNE button. This
will silence the sidetone. You can now key the sidetone on and off with your
bug/keyer etc... In this mode no RF is sent to the antenna. You are only
keying the sidetone.

In order to return to the normal keying mode, hit the ST button again.

73..de John/K4WJ