[TenTec] Titan III screen current question.....

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Thu Mar 11 15:14:02 PST 2010

Jim and John,  I have a Titan II which has the same situation.  My
understanding from the service manager at Ten Tec is that the removal and
installation of the lamps is no easy task.  They said they would furnish the
leds at no charge.  Perhaps the Titan III and Titan II models require the
same procedure.  I  would appreciate hearing your experience should you
undertake the project.  Thanks.  '73,  Bob K4BG