[TenTec] power supply hum

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 11 20:25:06 PST 2010

Oh... I see.

Thank you for the courtesy of such a prompt reply.

I, too, have been pleased with its performance.    The only
negative is that I must give up computer control of the rig if
I want to use the serial port on the rig for communicating
with the tuner.    I have not yet figured out how to use a
serial Y-adapter, but supposedly it will work.

Thanks, again.