[TenTec] Titan III screen current question.....

Roy royanjoy at ncn.net
Fri Mar 12 07:14:59 PST 2010

> FWIW - I just put LEDs in a T2X controller internally lit meter - with
> diffused LEDS - don't like it very well.Played a lot with current and
> sanding them more etc.

OK,

I got radical. I fashioned a strip made from a old ruler, painted it to
match the meters' trim, mounted two # 47 sockets on its underside and
attached it just at the bottom FRONT of the meters using spacers and velcro
fasteners. Now the meters are front lighted like in the old days (Millen
used to make such meter front panel brackets for this very purpose). The
lamps are powered externally by a small transformer. Sweet comfort. No
dreading the day when lamps need replacing.

73,   Roy      K6XK