[TenTec] Memphis via Sevierville (Ten Tec)

Ray Sills raysills at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 07:21:42 PST 2010

Hi Marty:

I guess it depends on how long you can stay in the car!  According to
Google Maps... Pittsburgh to Memphis is a little over 12 hours on the
interstates.  Pit stops, fuel stops, meal stops will add to that.
But, you can do it in one day, if you care to.  I regularly travel
from Bucks County (north of Philly) to Savannah GA.. about 750 miles,
and if all goes well, you can do it in about the same amount of time.

However, adding Knoxville (Sevierville) to the equation, brings the
time up to 14 1/2 hours.   That would certainly "justify" staying
overnight in the Knoxville area!  :)

73 de Ray
K2ULR/4