[TenTec] Model 1208 Transverter

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 06:38:09 PDT 2010

I was referring to the 1209, not the 1208.  The 1209 is a 6 meter
transverter that converts 50 mhz to 144 so you can use a 2 meter radio and
get 6 meters.  I never had a 1209, just a 1208.  And of course the 1208
converts 50 mhz to 14 mhz.  The question was what is difference between the
1208 and 1209.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635