[TenTec] 6 meter transverter & jupiter

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 12:57:16 PDT 2010

Jerry,

Thanks for the information.  I knew about Downeast but when I looked at
their catalog page, it looks like they have dropped the 6 M and
concentrate on 144 Mhz and up.  I will check on the other two.  The
British one with a 25 watt PA onboard comes out just barely more
expensive at 178 pounds than the Elecraft. G.... knows what the shipping
cost from the old country would be.

Regards,

John / WA1JG