[TenTec] Model 1208 Transverter

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:53:17 PDT 2010

On Mar 18, 2010, at 3:38 AM, Bwana Bob wrote:

> I wish I had bought one of the ten meter to two meter transverters. It
> would have been the perfect mate for my Radio Shack HTX-100 10 meter
> SSB/CW transceiver, which never gets any use these days.

A great little radio. Radio Shack took the Uniden "Freeband disguised
as a CB" rig, and made a wonderful, ham specific 10m rig. I had one,
and gave it to a 12 year old ham when I left the states.  I still
think that a 20m version would be a great product for TenTec. (ducks)

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge
or understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the
situation. i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found
in the Wikipedia.