[TenTec] Yamaha CM-500

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 19:17:46 PDT 2010

I'm using a CM-500 since the first of this year and it works great on my
Omni VI.  I had a little trouble with RF feedback when taking the mic bias
from my DVK, but switching it to use the mic bias from the Omni solved this
problem.

My only other comment is that the earphones are very sensitive.  The AF gain
setting is a bit unstable since it is barely cracked.  I need to make a
cable adapter with a little attenuation.

 - Tom, K9BTQ