[TenTec] having problem getting amp to work with Orion II

John fraz1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 18:35:28 PDT 2010

Let's do this one more time.......

TX EN on the Orion II should go to KEY IN on the Titan III
TX OUT (right below TX EN) on the Orion II should go to KEY OUT on the Titan
III

Keying Loop 1 in the menu should be enabled (assuming you used the #1
connectors on back of O II)
Amp Key Tracks in the menu should be Keying Loop

If this doesn't get it, there must be a relay problem in the O II or amp.

73 John W4II