[TenTec] having problem getting amp to work with Orion II

John Molenda brazos at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 13:18:52 PDT 2010

Yes , it is only when I put the amp in operate that I see no output on the
meter ( antenna tuner meter or amp meter ) If I have the amp connected to
the radio and the menu set and the switch on the amp is on standby and when
I key up there is power out if I stop there and push the switch to operate
and key it up there is no output .  JOhn   kb2huk