[TenTec] trouble hooking up radio to titan III amp

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:34:34 PDT 2010

Hello all , I thank all who have been helping me out here on line .  I think I need to highlight the fact that I double checked and then had another person check the wiring between the Orion II and the titan III amp and it is correct I also followed the coax from the radio to the amp to the tuner to the antenna switch all is correct .  I then checked rca plugs and coax for continuity and again all is good .  the tx menu is set for keying loop one on and the amp key track loop is on .  when the radio and the amp are connected and ready to go I key up the radio with the amp switch on standby and see power going to the watt meter in the tuner then I move the switch to the operate position and tune and the same meter shows no power out put as well as the meter on the amp .  that is where I am at right now .  John