[TenTec] Titan fuse blowing

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:15:39 PDT 2010

Anyone with fuses popping every six months or so might try a 240 v.
line surge suppressor from ICE.  I have one on the line to my
Centurion.  Now, I don't know if it has been the thing preventing the
fuses from blowing, but they have not in several years since I started
using it.

Let's cut Paul Clinton some slack.  The guy's job involves getting who
knows how many "My rig won't turn on, what do I do?" type questions
every day over the phone.  If it were my job to deal with my stupid
questions (and I have asked him a few over the years), I'd probably be
a lot more surly than Paul.

73

Rob
K5UJ