[TenTec] quick 234 Processor question

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:04:34 PDT 2010

The 234 is the analog version of the new 715, and Stan tells me it should
work fine. Hope so - I have a very clean version here. Not sure how to set
things on the Jupiter for the mike if I am going to use it though. I'd
assume, at the minimum, I need to turn off the Jupiter's processor, if not
all the mike settings. Not sure.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio

Mike
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write

Michael Goins, Editor/Publisher
Natural Awakenings-San Antonio/Hill Country magazine. Our printed edition is
currently distributed throughout Bexar, Kendall, Comal, Bandera, Kerr and
Gillespie counties - with 20,000 magazines in 450+ locations - and our
eco-friendly online edition gets emailed across the globe every month!
No trees were destroyed to send this e-mail, but a good many electrons were
seriously agitated.