[TenTec] TenTec 243 VFO question

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:33:19 PDT 2010

On Mar 31, 2010, at 4:42 AM, David Goncalves wrote:

> And if you want one, email me, as I have spare one, downstairs in my
> flooding basement (otherwise I'd have answered directly...)

David (and the rest of the list as this is really a general request)

Please consider offering your manual to Ten-Tec to be scanned. I don't
have a 243, but a similar one (the matching one for Triton IV digital,
whose model number escapes me at the moment, but I think it is 242).
I'd love to have the manual, a PDF copy would be fine.

A quick email to Ten-Tec should get you an answer if they are still
going make more manuals available for download.

Thanks and 73.

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge
or understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the
situation. i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found
in the Wikipedia.