[TenTec] TenTec 243 VFO question

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Wed Mar 31 16:23:32 PDT 2010

No apology necessary here David.  I prefer most of the "chatter" to go to the list.
Many times I have picked up useful info that would be lost to most of us if the
conversations were private.  Seems to me, that's the general idea of a list.   Of
course closing sales and personal stuff is best carried out in private I think.

I use Pegasus Mail (good thing to use on a Ten Tec list isn't it?  :-) here for many
years and it allows me to set replies as I choose and remembers the settings from
session to session.  Apparently other mail clients don't do that???

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY