[TenTec] Omni A-D Series B project Con't

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:52:30 PDT 2010

Hello,

Well I got the PTO all re greased.  I ended up using Phil Wood
waterproof grease, as recommended by some prior list postings.  PTO is
nice a smooth now.

Now, still have a few positions on the Band selector switch that are
not working.  So that is still on the list.  While checing out the
PTO, I had it hooked up to my antenna, and found some signals.  I
noticed that the Audio is really quiet and when I turn it up it is
distorted, but I am think the speaker(s) may be bad.  Anyone recommend
a replacement?, ofcourse I still have to try an external speaker to
verify that is the problem.

Thanks,

Lou
K2LRV