[TenTec] FW: FS: TenTec 562G Power Supply

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 09:32:49 PDT 2010

Pls correct the model number to 252G. My typo. Sorry.

From: n9vo at hotmail.com
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: FS: TenTec 562G Power Supply
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:49:16 -0400

I have a TT 562G Power Supply for sale. In decent shape. Works fine. Is a 18 amp supply and just wasn't big enough for the corsair II (now sold). It does include the power cable. Case looks good but has one small blemish (fading) on front. Indicator lights do not work but output is fine. A good working powersupply. $55 plus shipping. Can try and get some pictures if seriously interested. Jim (n9vo)