[TenTec] For Sale OMNI VI+

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Wed May 12 11:54:34 PDT 2010

Looking for a new home for my equipment; never exposed to smoke (non-smoker), gently used, mostly for chasing new DXCC entities (not a rag chewer or contester), driving a Titan 425, (less than 60W) and low SWRs (see tuner in photo). TenTec's model 564, 1st production run, June 2000, unit number 27

OMNI VI+  S/N 06C10270  purchased new from TenTec June 2000, no mods, excellent condition electrically and cosmetically  - $1150 w/o optional filters
                                                                                                                                                                                         - $1450 with currently installed filters (below)

Available filters for Omni VI+ (or earlier) - 217, 218, 282, 285, and 288 filters - $320 for all or $75 each if I don't receive a "package" offer within a week

961 Speaker / PS                                                                                                                                                                - $110

Package - Omni VI+ with all filters and 961, shipped FedEx ground continental USA only - $1550 - PayPal only

Reason for sale - purchasing new OMNI VII at Dayton.

see the equipment at http://www.csm-gh.com/AB9M.htm

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Rd