[TenTec] Airpax

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 18:42:54 PDT 2010

 Go to  http://www.pocosales.com/   You want the Airpax   Snapak T11-0-20.0A-01-11C-V   This is the instant breaker however they are hard to get and you might have to take the T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V which is the fast breaker. The fast is fine and that is what I use with my Jupiter. The original one that TT sold was an instant 18.0A however they no longer make a 18.0A but they do make a 17.5A. You will have to take what Poco has otherwise you will have to make a special order of about 100 units! Once again 20A will be fine as will fast break.
73 Jim K4CGY