[TenTec] wither CW

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri May 21 18:55:59 PDT 2010

The good news is that many new hams, like me, are learning
the CODE regardless of its being required.   I am not very
good at it yet.   But I think it is part of being complete
operator  (no I am not starting a re-war on the topic, but
I want to know how to do it so I can use the entire band.)

I think CW will survive much better than some think, and
that will be good for ham radio, overall.