[TenTec] wither CW

Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Tue May 25 08:51:45 PDT 2010

Do we need to pull out our old tube radios of the 60's?
I know I still have my old homebrew single 6L6 xtal controlled transmitter
somewhere, but how shall I power it?

I think the comment about the gun being more valuable than the radio was
(unfortunately) a very accurate statement.

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Jim WA9YSD
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:14 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW

Like the move about Edison.  Scratch and tap the pipe to make a date.  But
don't let the XYL catch you. You will turn out to be like Tony Orlando and
dawn and just Knock Three Times.

I heard there are companies out there building bomb shelters again.  Some
guy out West is selling space in them like condos.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith.  Jim K9TF/WA9YSD