[TenTec] wither CW?

Roger Rippy svtincup at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 16:42:36 PDT 2010

Just a short note to say that I really have
enjoyed this thread on CW. I have been a
ham since the late 70s and although not
new to it all, I found the comments very
enlightening. I am in the camp on the keep
it simple approach, but it is certainly
all very interesting. At work, I am involved
in the latest technology, but at home I still
enjoy turning on the ole Ten Tec Triton IV
and making a few CW contacts. Of course, I am
expecting Brown to deliver a new-to-me Omni VI
tomorrow and I am as excited as the day I got
my first rig. Like one person said, I do enjoy
listening to a good fist. I actually like to
hear the other op make a mistake because it
may mean that he is actually sending the code
by his own hand. Oh well, it has been a good
thread and I have enjoyed reading the mail.
My next goal may be going to a computer log
instead of the paper logs I have kept for the
last couple of decades or so. Any recommendations
on a good computer log without to many frills?
73s Rip  W7RIP   Bozeman, Montana