[TenTec] wither CW?

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue May 25 18:24:32 PDT 2010

Thanks for not taking me the wrong way.... I think you are
making A LOT of good points.  I have a healthy respect for the
guys who have invested the time and effort to develop a good
fist.

Parenthetically...  funny you should mention it..   yes... the wife and
I BOTH prefer a six speed manual transmission - and have it on two of
our cars.

And you are quite right about working a contest alone... !    I could
get very hungry and thirsty without any time off.       ;-)

You mention you enjoy the rhythm of it.    That seems to be the secret
to learning it, too.   I am trying very hard to avoid any sort of look
up table, cheat sheet or visual list of any kind.   I try to just listen
to the rhythm.   But I must admit that some of the letters really sound
alike to me.   (Yes I need more practice.)

It seems like music.   If you get the right rhythm, then you can play it
fast or slow or in between and it still plays right.  I wonder if that
effect is key to how guys can speed up or slow down to match the other
guy.

Thanks for the reply.