[TenTec] wither CW

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Tue May 25 20:54:56 PDT 2010

As far as bugs and straight keys go, I am reminded of an English saying:

"A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't."

I would modify it slightly as I have come across some good operators with
bugs or straight keys, but more often than not work people who do not
deserve a Q5 report because they cannot accurately send, yet think there is
something noble or pure about using the bug or straight key.